In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
- To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain “sensitive” information is submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
- To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
- To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
- To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of 10 years, and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra;
- To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
- To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of 10 years, and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment;
- For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a video-surveillance system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed; images are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
RS 2003 S.n.c. di Semprini Roberto & C., con sede in Strada Chevrières, 4 - 11014 Etroubles (AO) – Tel. +39 0165 78292 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The following notice describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of the users who use it. This notice is given in compliance to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data - to those who consult the pages of this website (the "Site") or using the services made available through it. The information is provided exclusively for this site and not for other sites which may be accessed through links provided on the site.
Responsible of data processing
The data controller is : RS 2003 S.n.c. di Semprini Roberto e C., Strada Chevrières, 4, 11014 Etroubles (AO).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implied in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with specific interests but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allowed to identify users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to assess responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the registration of personal data, including sensitive ones, on a special page of the site, aimed to request services, access to restricted areas of the Site, sending the newsletter, as well as the optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site, involves the acquisition of the sender's e-mail required to respond to requests, and any other personal data.
Wide information Cookie
Cookies are short pieces of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored on the individual browser on the specific device being used (computer, tablet, smartphone) and assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described.
Technical cookies and statistical aggregate:
- Technical strictly necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are used to manage the login and access to reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the working session (closed the browser they are deleted). Their deactivation compromise the use of the services accessible by login and the use of the contact form, while the remaining parts of the public website should function normally.
- Cookies and performance analysis. Cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from the visited site("owner"), or from websites maintained by other organizations ("third parties").
On some pages of this site, social plugins and widgets for Facebook, Google+, Tripadvisor, Google Maps can be used. Part of the visited pages are directly generated by these sites and integrated and hosted into the owner site page. The most common use of these tools is aimed at sharing content on social networks and the integration of contents from other sites.The presence of these plug-in and widgets may involve the transmission of cookies to and from sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" shall be governed by the relevant information to which please refer.
To ensure greater transparency and for your convenience, below are reported the addresses where to find the above information:
TripAdvisor information: http://www.tripadvisor.it/pages/privacy.html
Google maps Information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Ctouvert Information: http://www.ctoutvert.com/en/standard-legal-notices/
3bmeteo Information: http://www.3bmeteo.com/cookie-policy
The site also includes third-party cookies sent from Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" to collect and analyze information on the behavior of use of the website. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes data in order to prepare reports for site operators about the activities on the websites themselves.
For more information, please refer to the link below:
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser by the component of the opt-out application provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
Enabling/disabling cookies through the browser
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on your browser or not.
Warning: Disabling all or part of the technical cookies can compromise the use of the functionality of the reserved site for registered users and the use of the contact form. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible even with completely disabling cookies.
Disabling cookies "third party" does not affect in any way the navigability.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Also, some browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies "owners" and those of "third parties".
Below are the links for the administration of the cookie of the major browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari
Optional supply of personal data
Except for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms of services, or indicated in contacts with our office, to request the sending of the newsletter, material or other communications. Their absence may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
Personal data are processed by automated and manual tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, abuse or improper use and/or unauthorized access.
Rights of interested parties
The subjects whose personal data refer to, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data). According to the same article one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law, or oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests should be sent to the following contacts:
RS 2003 S.n.c. di Semprini Roberto e C.
Strada Chevrières, 4
11014 Etroubles (AO)
Valle d'Aosta Italia
Tel/Fax +39 0165 78292