These regulations are attached at the entrance and inside the campsite in order to advise Guests upon arrival. Guests must accept these regulations, without reserve, upon entry into the campsite.
Art. 1 - Access to the campsite
• It is obligatory to have the Management’s authorization in order to enter the campsite.
• Upon arrival, every person must provide the Management with a valid document of identity for registration in accordance with the law (failure to observe this norm is a penal violation).
• Minors are not allowed to enter the campsite unless they are accompanied by a legally responsible adult.
• Access and/or presence in the campsite by unauthorized persons is a violation of the Public Safety Regulations
• Access and exit from the campsite are permitted strictly only through the clearly marked entry ways; it is severely prohibited to climb over the campsite’s perimeter fences.
Art. 2 - Minimum Stay
• The minimum stay at the campsite is indicated on the price list.
Art. 3 - Registration
• The Customer is required to check the accuracy of records, to report any inconsistency to the direction and to notify in advance the changes, such as the change of pitch, the arrival and departure date of someone concerned by his booking.
Art. 4 - Crew limits per pitch
• It is absolutely forbidden to install more than one crew for each pitch.
Art. 5 - Choice of pitches and their use
• The pitches are assigned by the Management and must be respected; it is prohibited to make unauthorized changes. In case of any valid reason, the company may order the relocation of camping vehicles to other pitches.
• All equipment must be kept in order within the space of the pitch; vehicles must be parked within the limits of the pitch, or must be parked in a parking area indicated by the Management.
Art. 6 - Electricity
• Electric hook-up must be authorized by the Management; it must be effectuated safely and as defined by law – namely: the connection cable must be an N1VVK (blue fireproof) with a minimum diameter of 3 x 1.5 mm, without joints. Outdoor lamps may not be installed if they do not have IP65 protection and all utilizations must have a ground connection. The Management declines any responsibility for hook-ups with defective cables or equipment.
• Electricity is distributed with a maximum intensity of 6 Amps.
• It is absolutely prohibited to tamper in any way with the electric plant.
• At the end of their period of stay, Guests must turn off the electric contact with the special switch located on the column.
Art. 7 - Water and Dump Facilities
• Use of water and dump facilities must be authorized by the Management.
• Use of water and dump facilities is permitted only in the summertime.
• The Management is not responsible for this service and for any damage to other persons or property.
Art. 8 - Miscellaneous Facilities
• Heating in toilets and showers comes on in the morning and evening, from the 1st of November to the Sunday of Easter, unless other provisions of the Management.
• Outdoor fountains will be used from the beginning of June until the end of September, unless other provisions are made by the Management.
• The Management requests Guests using hygienic facilities to behave in as polite and civil a manner as possible.
• Some barbecues are installed at the campsite and are available for use by all Guests. They may also use their own barbecues, providing they are mobile units and kept at a proper distance from LPG plants and gas cylinders, by “suitable” it is meant that Customers must be ready to extinguish any fires and that Guests ensure they are not disturbing their neighbors. It is not permitted to light fires or use free flames.
• Waste must be differentiated (glass, plastic, paper, cardboard and undifferentiated waste) and deposited in the special rubbish skips situated in the ecological area in front of reception. The collection of bulky waste, metal, etc., is subject to charges. Ask for information at the reception.
Art. 9 - Relax area and swimming pool use
• The access to the relax area and the use of the swimming pool is only allowed to the campsite guests, it is not allowed to daily visitors.
• Children must be accompanied by adults;
• The entry is free.
• It’s requested: before entering; to take a shower, wear a swimming cap and all children must wear aqua diapers; you must enter with slippers and use toilets.
• It’s forbidden: access of animals; dive; run; eat and drink; play football; smoke; scream.
• Bathing is not supervised, anyone who doesn’t respect rules will be invited to leave the area.
Art. 10 - Departure
• Guests’ departures must take place within 12:00 a.m. If Guests stay beyond this term they will be required to pay an extra day.
Art. 11 - Visitors
• The Management holds the right to allow the free entry of visitors and daytime guests for a short stay and compatibly with the organizational needs of the campsite. Successive extension of the stay must be authorized by the Management and visitors will be required to pay their stay according to the price list.
• Visitors may enter the campsite only on foot and during the established daytime hours.
• Campsite Guests are required to ascertain that their visitors are in possession of the authorization issued by the Management and they are responsible for their conduct in the campsite.
Art. 12 - Pets
• Dogs and other pets will be accepted only upon authorization of the Management.
• Pet owners must keep dogs on a leash, ensure their hygiene, be in possession of the relative health booklet showing the pets’ latest vaccinations and must accompany their pets outside the campsite for their business and, in any case, must use appropriate instruments (small broom and sack).
• Under no circumstances, pets have access to the campsite facilities and they cannot be left without a custodian and cannot disturb the other guests.
• Any damages caused to third parties are a complete responsibility of the pet’s owner.
Art. 13 - Silence and Order
• Any activity, game and use of equipment that may disturb other campsite guests must be avoided.
• In particular, silence must be observed between 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. and from 10:30 p.m. to 08:00 a.m.
• Guests may not transit by car from 10:30 p.m. to 08:00 a.m. During these hours, the driveway entrances to the campsite will be closed and may be opened only in the event of emergency.
Art. 14 - Vehicle Traffic
• All vehicles must be used only to enter and exit the campsite during the authorized hours, at walking speed and respecting the signs.
Art. 15 - Children
• Adults are responsible for the conduct of their children, whose vivacity, manners and needs cannot take priority over the peace, quiet, safety and hygiene of the other guests.
• Children must be accompanied by their parents when using the hygienic facilities.
• Use of the playground by children is permitted only under the surveillance of an adult.
Art. 16 - Prohibitions. It is absolutely forbidden:
• to throw rubbish outside the special containers;
• to dig holes or channels in the ground, make modifications to the terrain, cultivate gardens, flower beds, pave the area, create boundaries with fences;
• to light open fires;
• to damage the vegetation;
• to pour oil, fuel, boiling liquid, salty liquid or waste onto the ground;
• to empty the water drain and WC chemicals, except in the expressly indicated sites;
• to wash your car or other vehicles in the campsite;
• to wash dishes and clothing anywhere else except then in the special washing basins;
• to wash or bathe at the campsite fountains;
• to waste or use water improperly;
• to set up fences, shade canvases, to tie or to anchor any equipment to plants, string cords at man’s height and to install any other material that could be a potential danger or which could be a hindrance to free passage;
• to deposit anything underneath the camping vehicles and/or in the entrance ways;
• to use electric heating in the camping vehicles and/or in the entrance ways.
Art. 17 - Lost Articles
• Articles found at the campsite must be delivered to the Management for fulfillment of the legal requirements.
Art. 18 - Responsibilities
• The use of sports and entertainment equipment is at risk of the user.
• The Management is not responsible for the theft of valuable items that are not entrusted to the Management and has not been accepted for custody.
• The Management will not be responsible for damages caused by other Guests, by force majeure, natural calamities, insects, domestic and/or wild animals, sickness and epidemics (even of plants) or by any other causes which are not due to the negligence of the campsite personnel.
• Any interruption of electricity and/or water supply, or of any other camping facilities, due to a breakdown or force majeure, entails no commitment by the Management to compensate the damages or to refund Guests in any way.
Art. 19 - Characteristics of the vehicles
• Only autonomous means of overnight accommodation, suitable for circulation, according to the provisions in force, can be parked inside the campsite.
Art. 20 - Closing periods
• During closing periods, access to the campsite is prohibited.
Art. 21 - Expulsion, Removal, Interruption
• The Management reserves the right to expel any Guest who, in their judgment, violate the regulations or, in any case, disturb the harmony and spirit of the campsite, damage the good conduct of community life and its overall interests.
• Guests who have already been expelled will not regain access to the campsite unless they have received a specific new authorization from the Management.
• Guests’ stay at the campsite is considered to be rightfully interrupted by law because events of force majeure, orders of the authorities or for any necessary structural modification. In these cases, Guests will have the right to be refunded for the payments already made related to the camping period they were not able to enjoy, with the exclusion of any other compensation.
Art. 22 - Variations
• Any variation to the regulations will be communicated with a notice on the bulletin board and will be immediately effective.
In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016 – D. Legisl. 196/2003), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be ethically and transparently processed, only for lawful purposes, and in a way that safeguards your privacy and your rights. The data entered by you will be processed for legal obligations and used to satisfy your requests and complete your reservation. If you wish to receive updates on our future initiatives, you must express a specific consent. For further information on the methods of treatment, to request the removal of your data and to exercise the other rights recognized by the Privacy Code, you may at any time contact the Data Controller "RS 2003 S.n.c.".